Software Support Specialist
Software Support Specialist:
This is NOT desktop support. Fast-growing sports technology enterprise software company located in Roswell, GA is looking for PROVEN, EXPERIENCED, AMBITIOUS Software Specialists. Only responsible, dependable self-starters with experience should apply. The basic requirements for the perfect candidate(s) are:
1. Proven experience in developing subject matter expertise in proprietary software. Primary skills include (but not limited to) personal client training and development, support and service experience within a technical or software environment (minimum of two years).
2. Bachelor's degree in computer-related field preferred but not absolutely necessary. Minimum Associates certification, from a technical school.
4. Familiarity and obsession with technology a MUST. General computer skill sets are presumed, with knowledge and expertise in utilizing advanced software applications preferred.
5. Personable, responsible, detailed-oriented with a pension for taking initiative and ability to work towards outcomes.
6. The desire to fast-track your career and take-on more responsibility as the company grows.
This is a very fast-paced environment where the work greatly exceeds the available staff. Ambition and personal accountability will pay handsomely in the long-run.
Teamuniformorders.com (TUO) is the fastest-growing sports technology company in the Team Sports business. The business has grown exponentially in the last 3 years and continues to be a leader / pioneer in an industry that is transforming rapidly.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:18:41 PDT