Entry Level Global Customer Support Analyst
We're looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our team. You'll be expected to perform many functions related to project support and customer service. You will work directly with our clients to provide top notch support utilizing a high level of attention to detail. You will need to "think outside the box" when providing solutions and demonstrate the ability to keep your composure while dealing with challenging situations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Provide global level one response to SmartRoom users including: :
- Log-in support
- Technical troubleshooting and SmartRoom navigation
- Logging into SmartRoom support queues and handling email requests
- Escalating when appropriate to client and project managers
• Train clients on use of SmartRoom
• Perform requests within set Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
• Consult with and support SmartRoom Manager's on technical and data room management questions
• Update relevant logs to track work completed
• Assist Project Management team with managing client deadlines and expectations
• Data entry in Salesforce.com and other internal CRM systems
• Hold a Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
• Have strong computer skills and knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office
• Are able to navigate and utilize basic search functions on the Internet
• Are extremely detail-oriented
• Able to perform under pressure and complete time sensitive deliverables in a timely manner
• Are self-driven and career-minded
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills; additional languages a plus!
• Are a Team Player in every sense
If that sounds like your dream job, we'd want to hear from you
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and salary history.
BMC Group, Inc. is a leading information management and professional services firm specializing in technology enabled services for M&A and Restructuring.
New York, NY
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:53:27 PDT