Marketing Assistant (Korean & English Speaking Required)
Bankcard Services is seeking a hard working and ambitious candidate to join our dynamic Marketing Department here at our Headquarters Office located in Torrance, California.
The primary responsibility for this position is to assist marketing campaigns operation processing flow both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, possess strong analytical and communication skills and have office administration experience.
Work with cross-functional teams (direct contacts including email, direct mail, call center, web site) to assist and define marketing activities including SNS campaign marketing: production of the communication, list generation; content and offer development; design; approval; fulfillment; test and refinement plans. Marketing activity including Assist Strategic Support: Assist events and host, Internet and Email Marketing, Literature and stationery administration, internal communications, Public Relations, Marketing audit and strategy and miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Keep the marketing database up-to-date, importing new data, updating records and performing the necessary cross checks
- Prepare marketing statistics & research audiences as agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Prepare materials and generate electronic and digital filing for planning meetings, take minutes as required
- Writing and editing sales and marketing materials including literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Work with the graphic designer to ensure quality work delivered on time and to budget
- Prepare supporting materials (literature packs, promotional merchandise, delegate lists, name badges, place names, table plans etc)
- Write and distribute press releases and produce media kits where required including enews required
- Responsible for e-marketing and presence on other social media, such as updating the Facebook page, ensuring search engine optimization for products and website, blogging etc.
- Maintain related website and manage customer enquiries generated from the website
- Act as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics including project planning and preparation to events like distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communications activities
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly processing report
- Performs other tasks as assigned by manager
- Bilingual (Korean/English) (Required)
- College degree in Marketing and Communication or a related field
- Minimum Marketing experience of 2 - 3 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and good copy-writing skills, preferably in a technical / scientific context, would be an advantage
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience, with a good working knowledge of social media marketing tools, Google rankings and search engine optimization is desirable
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team including sales team and internal support teams
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, & Power Point)
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Good time management and planning skills
- Organized, analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Group Medical Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Accrued Paid Vacation, Paid Marriage Vacation, 401k, and Life Insurance
For those interested, please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
Bankcard Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bankcard Services is dedicated to help our employees share in the company's success by providing them with employment opportunities that values their diversity, recognizes individual contributions, helping them gain a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment from their work. We trust our employees to do the right thing and to make a difference.
Established in 1987, Bankcard Services is one of the Largest Merchant Service Provider processing over 3.2 billion in credit card volume throughout the United States.
NAVYZEBRA is a service mark name for Total Business Solution powered by BankCard Services. We provide business solutions to over 26,000 businesses across the United States. NAVYZEBRA has many solutions to meet the retail needs and technological demands of all businesses.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:34:03 PDT