Job Costing Administrator
Responsible for coordinating preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes (RFQ's). Primarily responsible for collecting data and preparing material portion of quotes using current pricing, including calculating excess charges based on min/max buys. Work with sales, engineering and production department to calculate labor portion of quotes. Analyze bills of materials, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to complete quote packages.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities
- Set up quote into standard quote templates.
- Analyze, compare and interpret detailed and defined information.
- Maintaining quotes log, quotes calendar and activity tracking.
- Assist in identification of and preparation for parts to be sent out for quotation.
- Execute material quotation process, as needed, by gathering and analyzing cost data.
- Coordinate with engineering and manufacturing to obtain labor estimates, test, NRE and other costs.
- Review all labor, material and NRE estimates and rate structures for each bid.
- Serve as one of the key members of final bid / quote review team.
- Update net customer change reports.
- Enter sales orders in ERP system.
- Maintain customer's orders to ensure correct order and invoicing via EDI system.
- Identify any transmission errors to clear orders.
- Participate in customer discussions as required.
- Serve as point of contact for activities in area of responsibility.
- Undertake special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of associate degree in related to technology, business or accounting; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Requires 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment or other area involving reading and understanding production drawings and bills of material a plus.
- Experience dealing with customers including quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance.
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
Competitive Rate Structure (Depending on Ability and Experience)
Modern Equipment and Attractive Shop
Equal Employment Opportunity
Profit Sharing and Bonuses
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:20:31 PDT