Footwear Design and Development Assistant
We are looking for a well-rounded, self-motivated, and creative team-player to join our footwear team! This is an assistant role to the Director of Product Development, with room to grow within our fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with design team to identify and develop shoe samples
- Prepare and issue tech packs to factory for development
- Photographing and Logging all footwear sales samples (Photoshop re-touching of photos)
- Reviewing all specs of samples to ensure quality & details are correct
- Daily correspondence with factory base in China to discuss product & follow through
- Following up with customers and factory regarding meetings & samples
- Keep logs of all development samples submitted and received
- Potential Travel to visit customers, attend trade shows, and R&D trips.
*Qualifications: Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred, proficiency in Word, Excel, Photography, Graphic Design or Photoshop knowledge a PLUS
*Must know how to use a Digital Camera & Computer software
*Candidate should have creative interest in fashion / color/ attention to detail
Founded in 1993, C.P. International is a footwear supplier to many major retailers across North America. CPI produces private label and branded footwear on a make-up and custom order basis.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:02:14 PDT