Engineer - Construction Management - Estimating - Business Leader
~~We are looking for a dynamic individual who can help lead our company into its next stage of growth. This job will require the following:
•Engineering of demolition and removal plans.
•Field leadership / Project Manager skills to manage and kickoff large and/or unique projects.
•Ability to make continual assessments and be ready to provide sound solutions for both construction and management issues.
•Sales and presentation skills to demonstrate the company's abilities and solutions to meet customer needs.
•Work in conjunction with staff engineers / project managers.
•Travel as needed.
•• ATTRACTIVE PAY
•• MEDICAL INSURANCE
•• PRESCRIPTION PLAN
•• DENTAL INSURANCE
•• 401k PLAN - 100% Match
•• VACATION PAY
•• BONUS PROGRAM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
Please email your resume and compensation requirements. The company is located in a South Jersey suburb of South Philadelphia.
We are a family owned regional selective demolition company with a national reputation. Our company works with leading heavy civil and structural construction contractors, energy producers and industrial plant owners.
Some of the specialty services we offer include:
- Surgical removal of extremely large or difficult to remove structures,
- Safe, quick removal of underwater concrete and steel structures,
- Proven removal and breaking methods for extreme conditions, and congested, occupied or environmentally sensitive locations,
- Severing and removal of heavy equipment and metal base plates to revamp industrial process lines and machinery,
- Precision removal of cooling towers, equipment foundations and other structures to aid demolition and retooling efforts,
- Precision removal of bridges, roadways and piers,
- Environmentally safe removal methods.
Our company has an outstanding reputation built over 30 years of successful customer engagements. Our success is founded in our commitment to our customers and employees. We take pride in our culture that has created a team which operates as a family and allows our team members to have successful careers.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:00:31 PDT