C# Windows Engineer
Title: C# Windows Engineer Location: Boca Raton, FL Duration: FTE Compensation: $55,000 - $75,000 Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a C# Windows Engineer in Boca Raton ,FL
Skillset / Experience:
- The C# Windows Engineer will develop Windows mobile apps, web portal applications, Windows desktop applications and other assigned projects.
- The ideal C# Windows Engineer candidate will be able to work well with a team in a variety of roles to produce high quality results. The candidate will be involved in developing new applications and feature sets for existing applications. This position requires expertise with one or more of the following .Net Framework, C#, and/or C. The candidate must also possess a good knowledge of SQL Server, be able to develop and optimize tables and queries and be able to write and debug stored procedures.
- Develop windows, web, and mobile applications/components based on documented requirements
- Refactor code to improve efficiency, modularity, and maintainability
- Assist in the development of technical documentation such as use cases, technical requirements, and user documentation
- Document code with block comments and in-line comments as appropriate
- Adhere to company coding standards
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Minimum of two years experience in development
- Experience implementing multi-threaded and distributed multi-tier systems
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Must be proficient in data structures and data manipulation
- Must be able to document code inline and with supporting documentation as requested
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expertise with mobile apps, web apps, and backend databases
- Capable of providing detailed analysis of identified issues
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Coral Springs, FL
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:28:44 PDT