Web Architect/ Full Stack Developer
OpenVPN is seeking an experienced Web Architect/Full Stack Developer to join our team.
We're seeking an efficient, thoughtful, and results-oriented Senior Developer to join our growing organization. Along with your knowledgeable peers, you'll create, support, and expand product innovation into the global VPN security market.
Bring your unique style to our team and get ready to work hard, discover, invent, innovate, simplify, build, and have fun. Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is as equally important as your skills and resume.
• Good understanding of UI architecture and/or design, and UI development.
- Good understanding of scalability, load-balancing, web security and other deployment concerns.
• Creating a clean and cutting edge user interface that's easy-to-use with a consistent user experience across various platforms.
• Estimating and planning the implementation of new product features, and delivering on schedule.
• Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
• Providing technical and thought leadership within your knowledge domain, and setting a precedent for operational excellence across the organization
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience plus;
• Experience with Angular.js and Bootstrap
• Previous role(s) developing cross browser front-end user interfaces
• Experience with building schema for both relational databases and NoSQL, primarily MySQL and Cassandra.
• Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile devices
• Solid knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug, and deploy testing frameworks
• Detailed planning, organization, time management, and project management skills
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Hands on, persistent, and passionate attitude about making software that is elegant, effective, and simple
OpenVPN Technologies is a privately held company based in the Pleasanton, California, integrating a suite of leading-edge networking and software technologies. OpenVPN Technologies has designed and deployed a virtual network software that provides secure, reliable, and scalable communication services, not only fulfilling the requirements of the traditional virtual private network (VPN) market, but also addressing the demands of next wave web-scale VPN services. OpenVPN, our award-winning open source VPN product, has established itself as a de-facto standard in the open source networking space, with over 10 million downloads since inception. OpenVPN Technologies is the provider of next-generation secure and scalable communication services, implementing its business plan through strategic partnerships with key application software providers and marketing its product to SMB market place through its OpenVPN web site that is experiencing more than 250,000 new SMB users, prospects, and customers per month.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:53:29 PDT