Information Risk & Security Managers & Directors
We are looking for leaders who want to help develop a high-growth information consultancy. This is for a director or manager in our Information Governance, Risk, and Compliance practice - which includes information security and privacy. The role would help develop our service offerings, work with existing and new clients to deliver value-focused consulting services, and drive business develop, new client acquisition, and overall growth across our customer portfolio.
- Serve as an "on-site" Information Security / Information Risk engagement manager leading a variety of large client engagements in the governance, risk, and compliance management domains.
- Identify new opportunities where we can help our existing clients and drive growth and sales through new client leads. We have a seller-doer model that has worked well for us.
- Plan, lead, and direct engagement activities, providing periodic updates on engagement status to the engagement Principal and working with the engagement Principal to maximize client value.
- Provide input for engagement value delivery plans, drive the team towards key engagement performance metrics and oversee the quality of engagement delivery.
- Build an extensive network of positive relationships throughout Client and its technology organization(s) to be leveraged to accomplish the broad requirements of this position.
- Support implementation and enforcement of Client's information security programs and policy. Promote information security risk management as an enabler of the organization's core business processes.
- Develop information security / information risk management services that are appropriate for the client's risk appetite and regulatory environment.
- Be a voice for us - work with our team to speak about our unique service offerings at conferences and write thought leadership pieces.
- Contribute individual skills and experience to advance development of multiple components of the client's Information Risk Management program.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of information security regulations, industry requirements and generally accepted best practices such as FFIEC, GLBA , PCI DSS, ISO, NIST and CIS Benchmarks.
- Have a mature understanding of innovative information security practices - how to measure the effectiveness of an InfoSec organization, how to get the most out of the necessary evil of compliance, and how does InfoSec drive business value, etc.
- 6-8+ years of Information Security or Information Risk experience in large, complex organizations or within respected consulting firms
- Intermediate or advanced understanding of business, finance, and management concepts
- Proven history of being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, determining pragmatic solutions, identifying and obtaining needed resources, and executing with little or no supervision
- Articulate communicator, demonstrating mastery of both spoken and written English, with the ability to tailor deliverables appropriately for audiences ranging from technical to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment the requires multitasking among concurrent activities and frequent shifting of priorities
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions, develop solutions, and respond accordingly
- Strong ability to lead, coordinate, and motivate other people, especially those outside of a direct reporting relationship
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience; preferred undergraduate degrees include computer science, management of information security, etc.
- Professional experience within financial services, healthcare, banking, or critical infrastructure organizations
- Advanced Information Security certification (CISSP or equivalent is preferred, but CRISC, CISM, CEH, or similar certifications are also useful)
- Advanced Auditing and/or Project Management certifications considered (CISA, PMP, etc)
infoedge is a rapidly growing, dynamic, management consulting firm that helps our clients effectively use information for success in healthcare, financial services, products and services, we help our clients improve their customers' experiences, drive profitability, innovate, or manage risk. Our multidisciplinary team offers a variety of services to help our clients succeed by design. We work with the world's leading brands and organizations and deliver impactful, innovative solutions. We offer a highly competitive compensation package that rewards high performers and provides sector leading benefits and a lively, agile, collaborative work environment.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:28:03 PDT