Media / Tech PR and Communications Professional
Established PR and Communications Professional -- Entertainment/Digital Focus
Beck Media & Marketing (Los Angeles, New York, Austin) is currently filling a full-time position in our Santa Monica headquarters.
We are seeking a team member with 4+ years of entertainment and/or digital public relations and communications experience. This individual will create and implement communications strategies for an array of entertainment and digital clients including networks, digital initiatives, production companies, trade associations, nonprofits, a variety of entertainment-related technology platforms, and more.
Applicants should be able to:
- Confidently lead accounts; develop and execute fast-moving, detailed campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines
- Manage effectively - depending on client load it is likely this person will be able to hire at least one junior staffer to support her/him
- Proactively and creatively develop and execute non-traditional promotional marketing opportunities that are brand right, generate positive media coverage, and achieve tangible business objectives
- Leverage traditional, online, social and alternative media platforms in unexpected ways to achieve specific goals
- Exhibit superior writing skills, an appetite for information and learning, and a fascination with next generation media platforms and technologies
- Create and leverage relationships with key journalists and influencers to achieve client goals
- Have a sense of humor. Many of our best hires are refugees from the big-agency grind who know how to play the game when necessary, but who also value quality of life, kindness and collegiality
Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and relevant experience, and will include a generous commission structure for new business development. Medical, dental, 401k/profit sharing, birthdays off, and continuing education are included in our benefits package. After learning more about Beck Media & Marketing, qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via ZipRecruiter.
Beck Media & Marketing provides strategic communications support engineered to achieve business goals.
We are a small agency with big ideas. We make those ideas spring to life through energetic account management and meticulous attention to details. Beck Media lives at the intersection of content and technology where we represent television programs, producers, studios and networks; venture-backed startups and technology providers; digital entertainment companies, and other firms on the cutting edge of technology for sports, broadcasting and consumer products and services.
Santa Monica, CA
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:59:44 PDT