We are looking for a dynamic, go getter and enthusiastic individual who is qualified to perform the job as listed below.
Primary Responsibility / Summary: This individual will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, bank & credit card reconciliations, month end closing, and general bookkeeping; ensure all accounts are up to date and accounting cycle is completed in a timely manner.
Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer programs/applications, ERP systems, and/or accounting software (SAP experience highly preferred)
Excellent written and verbal skills
Adequate experience in accounting, finance or related field
- Primarily responsible to perform General Ledger functions.
- Creates invoices in the accounting system ensuring proper coding. Verifies accuracy against purchase orders esp. invoice dates, pricing and other charges.
- Ensures all invoices and supporting documents are properly attached and saved on assigned accounting drives.
- Identifies priority payments and ensures that checks are processed on time. Advices Controller about important payments , in order to avoid late charges or turn-off.
- Able to deal courteously with customers/vendors. Timely follows up thru phone calls or email any issues relating to account billing & payment.
- Able to process sales and use taxes periodically.
- Scans other important documents and saves in assigned accounting drives
- Mail checks, invoices and other correspondence, as well as receiving, sorting and opening mail.
- Prepares 1099s.
- Creates management reports and generates information for audit requests.
- Process and post cash receipts and disbursements with accuracy.
- Prepares necessary debit & credit memos.
- Reconciles customer/ vendor accounts against customer/vendor statement.
- Month end closing including booking of journal entries and preparation of schedules.
- Prepare of appropriate monthly, quarterly, and annual government reporting packages, census, use tax, and others.
- Posts entries to the general ledger
- Prepares month-end closing
- Cross trains on all Accounting desks to be able to provide coverage if needed.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support as needed for Accounting Office functions.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Styling appliance company driven by excellence and dedicated to providing the best, most innovative products and solutions for today's professional beauty market.
Our mission is to become the global brand of choice for premier salons, stylists and platform artists offering the highest quality, technologically advanced styling tools, education and career training, with outstanding customer service.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 13:37:34 PDT