KEN STERN & ASSOCIATES
Our team-based innovative approach to wealth management is designed to provide a myriad of financial resources, including personalized investment strategies, comprehensive financial and wealth planning services. We are seeking to fill an investment operations position in San Diego. The primary focus of the position will be to provide support to the Operations and Compliance departments.
Candidates must be confident, analytical, self-starting problem solvers with attention to detail and a talent for balancing a large and assorted work load.
- 2+ years related experience and/or relevant bachelor's degree
- High level of computer proficiency
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Clean background and credit checks
- Familiarity with CRM software and Portfolio Center a plus
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business processing
- Account servicing
- Prepare forms and reports for client meetings
- Account reporting
- Phone monitoring
- Providing miscellaneous support to the rest of the team
- Building on current operational structure to develop further systems
- Identify and correct inefficiencies within current procedures
This is a terrific opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy back office and gain a wide range of experience in the wealth management industry.
Competitive salary DOE plus benefits.
Our team-based innovative approach to wealth management is designed to provide a myriad of financial resources, including personalized investment strategies, comprehensive financial and wealth planning services. Ken Stern & Associates, a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) and Asset Planning Solutions, Inc. (APS) is a boutique financial planning firm. www.kenstern.com
San Diego, CA
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:11:03 PDT