eCommerce Strategy Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of various fashion eCommerce sites
to achieve aggressive sales goals and optimization of site-wide Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and execute site merchandising and content strategies to drive sales, support the product buy,
and drive the Brand message.
- Brief all emails, site refreshes, site assets and needs for clients.
- Oversee all Branded Online teams & functions and ensure they execute their responsibilities as agreed upon.
- Interpret and react to site KPI's to achieve Sales Goals; Measure and monitor effectiveness, and communicate how the content and product strategy is contributing to business goals.
- Monitor sales and site metrics. Perform deep dive analytics to understand opportunities to improve KPI performance. Summarize findings and develop appropriate actions plans.
- Monitor website to ensure that product is active on the site and appropriately merchandised. Evaluate placement and productivity based on analytics to maximize sales daily, refining web creative, marketing initiatives and email communication accordingly.
- Identify and develop new features/functionality for website enhancements that improve conversion rate and user experience.
- Conduct competitive analyses, staying abreast of industry best practices, integrating learnings into the overall brand's digital marketing strategy.
Client Support Responsibilities
Daily client interaction not limited to:
- Key account / client manager; you are the voice of BOL to the client, and the voice of the client to BOL.
- Project leadership to support general client requests, store/site launches and refresh deliverables:
- Timely acknowledgement of all Client / BOL questions and requests.
- Delegation of task assignment and deadline adherence to support roles.
- Frequent communication of progress and / any roadblocks preventing deadlines from being met with all internal BOL stakeholders and Client.
- Hosting of weekly client calls with agenda preparation including KPI reporting & analysis, outline all projects and status of each, and addressing strength & opportunity with branding, website, merchandizing, email / marketing, photography, creative/copy, social media and any other performance improving topics requiring immediate attention.
- Completion of meeting recaps with actions being outlined and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Utilizing project management tool to ensure all projects are being entered properly for your client's, with task ownership & due dates assigned, follow up to ensure each owner closes out tasks timely, and proper documentation of projects are being provided from start to completion.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, Ecommerce, Internet Business or a related field of study
- 3-5 years of Internet work experience leading digital marketing efforts, with solid knowledge of the ecommerce industry and technologies and track record of conversion/sales success. Apparel experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills a must
- Background in site enhancements and platform updates, well versed in optimizing User Experience online.
- Strategic thinker and dynamic leadership skills.
- Should be a motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Well-versed in understanding, strategizing around, and executing against web analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Prior experience with Magento platform preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
Branded Online comprises a collective think-tank of talented ecommerce and online marketing professionals who are well versed in the creation, execution and management of a large segment of today's top brands. We are an end-to-end provider of branded ecommerce solutions. Branded Online offers a variety of services including site development, online marketing and warehousing merchandise. Our job is to let you innovate and transform your brand while we attract and retain your customers through superior execution of your ideas. It is, after all, what we do best! After a great deal of success managing many of the world's leading ecommerce sites, we know that online shoppers are evolving. And at Branded Online, it's our forte to ensure your brand evolves with them.
Orange County, CA
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 17:25:50 PDT