SharePoint Developer/Architect in Monterey, CA
We are hiring SharePoint Developer/Architect in Monterey, CA
Title: SharePoint Developer/Architect
Location: Monterey, CA
Duration: Full Time
- We are Seeking a Candidate who have work experience with SharePoint Architect will be responsible for planning, building, and deploying any infrastructure related tasks to include building of servers, installation and configuration of SharePoint, and provide subject matter expertise on the use and configuration of service applications within SharePoint.
- The SharePoint Architect will work closely with SharePoint Administrators and the SharePoint Developers to facilitate the troubleshooting and isolation of system issues, and in certain situations, develop PowerShell scripts to help automate maintenance and performance monitoring.
- Expert level knowledge in the installation and configuration of SharePoint products
- Expert level knowledge in the installation and configuration of SQL Server and related products (Reporting Services)
- Expert level knowledge in troubleshooting and problem isolation
- Knowledge in PowerShell and SharePoint PowerShell commands to help automate tasks within SharePoint
- Expert level knowledge in the configuration of Service Applications, including Reporting Services, BI Dashboards, and Enterprise Search (keywords, best bets, scopes)
- Excellent writing and presentations skills are required
22nd Century Staffing, Incorporated (TSCSI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCSI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, and Commercial and Local agencies. TSCSI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:15:43 PDT