Design Build Coordinator, Heavy Engineering Civil Infrastructure
The Design Build Coordinator will be an integral part of a mass transist system extension from San Francisco to the South Bay/Silicon Valley. A San Francisco Bay Area cost of living adjustment (COLA) is added to this salaried position.
Manage design Consultant Professional Service Agreement (PSA) from initial design efforts through Construction Phase Services (CPS).
- Design deliverable schedule compliance and monitoring
- PSA schedule of values
- PSA cost reimbursable items such as CPS
- Coordinate design reviews with Client and third parties
- Coordinate with our internal subject matter experts for constructability reviews
- Coordinate with QA QC design reviews and ensure corrective actions managed
- Coordinate over shoulder review process
- Coordinate design comment resolution process
- Participate and manage overall technical work group (TWG) process
- Provide input to Project schedule and milestone payment progress
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- A degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management is required.
- Experience on Heavy Civil Design Build projects required.
Employer is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer that promotes a drug free workplace and utilizes the government's E-Verify process.
Kinetic Search is a top talent recruitment source based in the San Francisco Bay Area, specializing in contract, full-time, and temp-to-hire staffing. From large-scale sourcing projects to an individual needed yesterday, we work nimbly and creatively to connect highly talented people with the companies that need them most.
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 6 Apr 2017 16:29:48 PDT