Internet and Open Source Investigations Engineer
CURRENT AND ACTIVE TS CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
* Researching and analyzing open source investigation tools and tactics to assess usability for areas of client concern. Developing/analyzing requirements for industry organizations.
* Writing articles and reports based on research and analysis
* Contributing to course development
* Simplifying technical topics for non-technical audiences
It is expected that the candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills and will prepare papers, presentations, reports, and provide management with feedback. It is expected that the candidate will work within a team.
The ability to perform international travel up to 25% of the time may be required with the remaining time at client location(s).
* 8 years of experience with communications networks (LTE, IMS, IP, SIP, RTP, WebRTC, VoIP);
* Experience attending and contributing to technical organization meetings or symposiums such as the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), Black Hat or other similar bodies.
* Experience utilizing and exploiting open source intelligence, knowledge of Internet security and cryptography/encryption is highly desirable
* Training or experience in open source intelligence tools/techniques such as Google Dorking, Maltego, BinGoo, Revtan, SqliHunter, and Metasploit is preferred.
* Effective communication (written and oral) and presentation skills are a MUST
* Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and work well as part of a team
BS degree or higher in a related technical field required.
A current DOD Top Secret Security Clearance is required.
Up to 25%
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:54:24 PDT