Senior .net developer -- ESN
The selected candidate has fallen thru, so now client manager is under a lot of pressure to replace him and get someone started asap.
We are looking for someone with enough technical background but is creative in the UI design - which is hard to find. For forms kind of developments, it mostly does not really bring out the creativity. If they have any sample web page that they have done that they could share - it will come a long way for us to see the kind of designs they have experienced in the past.
Client needs a strong Senior .net Developer to help on some front-end tools they're working on for CPD
• Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
• Candidate should possess minimum of 6 years developing with Micosoft.NET Technologies, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ
• Experience with N-Tier architecture.
• Excellent with debugging practices required.
• Intermediate to advanced skill in ASP .NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI
• String HTML5 skills with experience with the BootStrap UI Framework. Strong web interface design skills in terms of artistic and technical aspects of the interface.
• Strong interest in mobile application development
• Effectively analyze technical requirements.
• Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
• Participate in project planning.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
San Diego, CA
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:40:48 PDT