Entry Level Sales/Marketing Assistant
In Search of A Marketing Superstar!
Imperial Advance is seeking a highly motivated, fast learning Marketing Superstar responsible for day-to-day operations including: Marketing Strategy, Analysis, Data entry, organizing and creating lead generation platforms, acting as a liaison between sales representatives and lending partners, using our CRM software, tracking and reporting of SEO, creating and tracking email blasts and advertising. This position works directly with several levels of management including the Operations/Marketing Director and Web Designer/ to assist with accurate reporting and helping to improve the overall functionality and processes for a growing financial company. A Strong Skill Set in Excel and Microsoft Office Required. Strong Admin and understanding of SEO is important to this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrative Coordination - Work closely with the Marketing Department, and Sales Department to ensure all necessary reporting, documents, and or leads are organized appropriately.
• Communication - Speak directly with our partners via email or phone to discuss potential clients and marketing strategy
• Data Entry - Accurately record all client information/leads within our CRM software to ensure best possible data management. Sales Force knowledge is helpful.
• Reporting - Generate reports for Supervisors and Management team to view and analyze productivity
• Learning - Quickly learn the business practices and procedures
• Improve - Help improve and streamline the operational system
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
• At least 1-5 years experience working in Marketing, Lead generation
• Ability to learn quickly, including CRM software such as Salesforce and Five9
• Proficient in: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe-
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of finance, business, and sales/marketing
• Open to collaborative work styles
• Committed to getting the job done correctly
• Ability to view situations from different perspectives
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
• Excels at operating in a fast paced work environment
. Energetic with Drive and passion
. Works well independently as well as in a team environment
Compensation: To be Discussed upon Interview
Imperial Advance is a (BBB accredited Business Lender) that provides fast and affordable working capital to small/midsize qualified businesses. We are a Leader in the Commercial Lending Industry and provide fast and affordable working capital to small to mid size businesses through out the USA.
We are an Independent Commercial small-midsize business broker located in Midtown Manhattan, conveniently located to all major transportation systems.
As a Commercial Business Lender, nothing is more important to us than helping others in our community succeed. We are passionate about helping business owners achieve their dreams and our passion carries over into the community. We actively contribute to local and national charities to help promote local businesses.
As a Employer, we are also passionate about providing a positive, team oriented work environment that allows our employees to thrive. If you are in search of working with a company that provides growth, advancement, a great earning potential and has a social conscience, we could be a GREAT fit for YOU!
New York, NY
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:11:20 PDT