Strategic Account Manager
Are you a sales and marketing guru that can deliver amazing ideas to our rapidly growing customers? Inside Sales Team is looking for a savvy, deadline driven professional that can generate strategic ideas for their customers and implement them in a time sensitive environment. Here's a little of what your day will look like-
Account Management - 80% of time
- - Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Inside Sales Team activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Inside Sales Team solution to be realized.
- - Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary.
- - Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- - Work with Customer Experience Manager to ensure all projects are on timeline and assume active role where additional support is needed.
- - Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- - Assist with high severity request or issue escalations as needed.
- - Develop ongoing and adhoc reports for existing customers based on need
Internal Responsibilities - 20% of time
- - Coordinate with Account Management Team to ensure weekly customer tasks and operational work is complete
- - Interface with sales, marketing, and operations to ensure collaboration and visibility; working towards the goal of retaining and growing our customer base
- - Work to understand IST process to become industry expert in order to provide internal direction and feedback to involved project stakeholders
- - Work as point of contact for one person teams to help resolve technical issues and other process questions
Inside Sales Team is one of the fastest growing companies in New York.
We represent some of the best known companies around the globe. From well funded start ups to companies we've all heard of.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain incredible skills, be exposed to cutting edge technology and further your career quickly while making a great living.
We're currently hiring for marketing, operations, customer success, and sales.
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 11:09:14 PDT