Field Service Technician
This position is a Field Service Technician position within a Water and Wastewater Equipment Distributorship that has been in business since 1964. It is expected that a successful candidate will have excellent communication, organizational, customer service skills and be committed to the success of our company as well as his department.
Typical Duties and Skills:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
- Field Service Scheduling, Training Presentations for Customers/End Users on equipment operation.
- Travel approx. 25% of time, occasionally overnight stays are required.
- Clean DMV Record.
- Rotating Equipment Experience (Submersible Sewage Pumps, Vertical Turbine, End Suction, Progressing Cavity, Rotary Lobe, End Suction, Horizontal Split Case, Centrifugal Blowers, etc.)
- Water & Waste water Plant Process Equipment knowledge.
- Troubleshooting, Diagnostics for Controls & Instrumentation, PLC's, Ladder Logic, General Electrical Knowledge 110, 230, 460 Volt, both Single and Three Phase.
- Confined Space Certification.
- Position requires occasional strenuous physical activity.
- Familiarity with Heavy Civil & Mechanical Construction Sites, associated construction practices.
Gierlich-Mitchell, Inc. is well established and recognized as a leader in the industry. We offer a fast paced team environment working on unique engineering and large scale water infrastructure projects.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Salary is Based on Experience.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:44:35 PDT