Budget Analysis/Formulation Senior Management Analyst
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector seeks candidates to support its Public Health business area at the Office of Health Affairs (OHA). The Office of Health Affairs (OHA) advises and supports DHS leadership, its workforce, and public health officials nationwide to prepare for, respond to, and recover from threats to the nation's health security. As a component of DHS, OHA maintains a budget and finance staff under the leadership of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Note: This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability check.
- Prepare financial research, develop spreadsheets to assist in budget analysis and budget formulation.
- Gather data to support input to various federal financial systems.
- Receive incoming invoices and route them to the appropriate approving/reviewing officials, and then send the reviewed invoices to DHS financial centers for processing, and supporting travel documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or other relevant field.
- At least 7 years' experience ( a Master's degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience) in a federal budget and finance office, either as a federal employee or a contractor, working on budget formulation, budget execution, and financial record-keeping actions.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work alone on financial projects as well as working as part of a team effort.
- Must be able to clearly and accurately explain budgetary and financial data to persons with differing financial skills and at different grade levels.
- Experience with FFMS, PRISM and CONCUR are highly desired.
- Candidates selected may be subject to a security investigation and, if required, should be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- As a representative of Cadmus, possess the ability to demonstrate professionalism and sound judgment in interactions with clients and colleagues.
All applicants for this position should send a cover letter that explains relevant qualifications and interest, and a resume demonstrating relevant experience. Applicants should also include a 2-3 page writing sample that demonstrates the ability to synthesize large amounts of information (on any topic) into a concise, actionable summary.
Cadmus is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected group status. To learn more about Cadmus, visit our website www.cadmusgroup.com
Cadmus is an employee-owned consultancy committed to helping our clients address complex challenges by applying diverse skills and experiences in a highly collaborative environment. By assisting our clients in achieving their goals, we create social and economic value today and for future generations. Founded in 1983, we leverage exceptional expertise across a staff of more than 400 professionals in the physical and life sciences, engineering, social sciences, strategic communications, architecture and design, law, policy analysis, and the liberal arts who provide an array of services in the United States and abroad.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 09:46:42 PDT