Institutional Relations Manager
Lynn University is an independent, innovative college based in warm, sunny Boca Raton, Florida. We're consistently recognized by The Chronicle of Higher Education as a "Great College to Work For" in such areas as compensation and benefits; work/life balance; job satisfaction; and respect and appreciation.
Our nearly 3,000 students hail from approximately 100 countries and nearly all 50 states, making Lynn one of the top five most international schools for our size. Our campus is a melting pot of cultures and beliefs, and we pride ourselves on our ability to embrace new ideas.
As a Lynn employee, you'll be free to think differently. You'll enjoy on-campus events and workshops that aim to reduce stress and celebrate community. And most importantly, you'll be doing your part to build a better future.
Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of Institutional Relations Manager. The successful candidate will develop relationships with students, study abroad offices, faculty and administrators at U.S. institutions of higher education to encourage participation in study abroad programs with Lynn's institutional partner, American College Dublin (ACD) in Dublin, Ireland. The Institutional Relations Manager will be responsible for organizing outreach efforts and marketing strategies with the goal of meeting and exceeding enrollment targets. The position requires significant domestic travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage ACD Study Abroad's current relationships with study abroad offices at affiliated U.S. institutions with the goal of increasing enrollment
- Represent ACD Study Abroad at study abroad fairs and professional conferences throughout the U.S.
- Develop and maintain new relationships with study abroad offices, faculty and administrators at U.S. institutions.
- Seek to establish affiliation agreements with institutional partners and provide feedback to guide decisions on program development
- Create effective presentations and social media presence to promote ACD Study Abroad programs to students, parents and university study abroad staff
- Address inquiries from students, parents and university study abroad staff via telephone, social media, email, live chat and text messaging
- Provide students, parents and university study abroad staff with relevant information regarding program offerings, academics, application process, housing options, immigration requirements, etc.
- Collect data related to promotional efforts and provide feedback on marketing strategies and program materials
- Extensive travel and flexible hours may be required (Expected travel 10-15 weeks annually)
- Manage travel adhering to established budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of international education/study abroad
- Prior overseas study, travel, work or volunteer abroad experience. Experience in Ireland preferred
- Clean driving record
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to travel extensively (10-15 weeks annually)
- Experience in building client relationships and meeting sales goals. Experience working with institutions of higher education and/or international education preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with students, parents, university study abroad staff, faculty and partners both individually and in groups
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in using Microsoft applications, managing databases, web content management and social media applications
Accreditation and equal opportunity
Lynn University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy or parenting status, veteran status, retirement status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. Inquiries concerning the application of the non-discrimination policy may be directed to the University Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator at 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone at +1 561-237-7727 or to the U.S. Dept. of Education OCR.
Lynn University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call +1 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lynn University. 2016 Lynn University 08/16.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Please notify us at least five days in advance if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed by calling +1 561-237-7290.
For your health, Lynn University is now smoke- and tobacco-free.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.