PT Campus Coordinator
The Campus Coordinator will interface with prospective students and provide valuable administrative and coordination support to the campus - Operations and Academics. This position is responsible for maintaining compliance related to all admissions documents for new student applicants, including reviewing and processing files of new student applicants for completeness; and tracking new student transcript requests for evaluation.
- Greets visitors, current and prospective students and faculty. Refers prospective students to Admissions Officers. Assists current students in meeting with appropriate operations or academic staff.
- Enters data including student inquiries and applications into the Admissions Information System.
- Reviews files of new student applicants for completeness, scans completed files and submits them to the Records office. Admits and matriculates prospective students and follows up with the Admissions Officers.
- Processes new student transcript requests, submits transcripts to Central Transcript (TRF) Team, and conducts follow-up with institutions as necessary until official transcripts have been received.
- Prepares external correspondence, including certification of enrollment and award letters as requested.
- Calls inquiries, prospective students, new and continuing students as directed.
- Reviews admissions reports/checklists with Campus Director to include timeliness of documents.
- Provides assistance to the Campus Director, Admissions Manager, Admissions Officers, Business Office and Academics as required.
- Maintains employment documents as required by the State.
- Ensures the class schedule is entered in the system and posted at the classrooms. Confirms that classes have a room, day, time and professor assigned via guidance from the Campus Dean.
- Enters and updates campus class attendance as needed.
- Operates campus switchboard and inbox; receives incoming calls and emails and transfers them to appropriate staff members.
- Reviews inventory, orders office/kitchen supplies, and ensures campus is organized.
- Collects and distributes incoming mail.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of ABOA students' information. Does appropriate follow ups
- Completes role specific training.
- Week-end and evening hours are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Annual performance evaluation to be conducted jointly by Campus Dean and Director.
- Two years of college is required.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
- At least one year of administrative or coordinator experience is required.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Be detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working at Strayer is rewarding and each one of us is incredibly passionate about succeeding at our mission and that passion is contagious. With that in mind we are always in search of dedicated, talented individuals who want to be part of something that's enriching, challenging, and rewarding.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.
Strayer University is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable law.