Senior Body Design Engineer
Responsible for performing body closure doors 3D part development from concept through production release using parametric methodology develop and apply requirement sections to existing and new door architectures to develop full door assemblies or all components. Support Studio Engineering by conducting feasibility studies using full set of tools, attend and support manufacturing feasibility meetings for problem resolution. Track and lead issue resolution activities within area of responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering OR HS/GED with 5-10 years.
- Minimum of 5 years' in body engineering with prior training/work experience with:
- Parametric methodology, DFSS, Teamcenter, NX, and Catia V5.
- Manufacturing or launch experience
- Good understanding of body engineering and design process, including dimensional and structural requirements
"TEC Offers a terrific suite of benefits, including 100% company-paid BCBS health insurance"
TEC Group, Inc. is an Engineering and Manufacturing Staffing Company. We're the trusted source of excellent engineering talent for OEMs, Tier-one Suppliers, and Manufacturing clients. We're known for our integrity, and high service to our clients and employees alike. As an employee of TEC Group, Inc., you can receive affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer direct deposit (weekly), accrued paid time off, and paid holidays.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:18:00 PDT