Perform root cause analysis of quality issues, often using advanced problem solving tools (like Kepner Tregoe, Shainin Red X, Design of Experiments). Recommend and implement simple cost effective permanent corrective actions. Analyze quality data from internal and external indicators to ensure correlation. Manage engineering changes, working with cross-functional team to ensure timely xecution. Conduct product evaluation requests to ensure robustness of product or process change before full implementation. Work with Engineering and Suppliers to resolve issues that are not plant controllable. Recommend and validate rework procedures. Develop inspection procedures and best methods for performing inspection.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or higher with minimum 2-5 years' practical experience in Engineering Quality or Manufacturing Quality within an automotive organization.
- Prior application and use of problem solving tools and statistics.
- Knowledgeable in Body Shop and / or Assembly operations.
- Basic knowledge in Process Capability measurement systems, basic statistics and data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent critical thinking and leadership skills.
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Clean driving record required
- Travel between 40 - 60%
"TEC Offers a terrific suite of benefits, including 100% company-paid BCBS health insurance"
TEC Group, Inc. is an Engineering and Manufacturing Staffing Company. We're the trusted source of excellent engineering talent for OEMs, Tier-one Suppliers, and Manufacturing clients. We're known for our integrity, and high service to our clients and employees alike. As an employee of TEC Group, Inc., you can receive affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer direct deposit (weekly), accrued paid time off, and paid holidays.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:10:59 PDT