Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 04-10-2017
Oversees and provides strategic leadership for the following Milner Library departments: Collection Development; Government Documents; Information Use and Fluency; Research Services; and Library Information Technology Services.
1. Master's degree in Library Science and a second Master's degree
2. Collegiate administrative and academic experience relevant to the duties and responsibilities
3. Tenure-track or tenured faculty member
4. Effective interpersonal skills to work with faculty, staff, students, public, the business community and other administrators within the University
5. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.