Vehicle Dynamics Engineer - BSME / MSME
We're auditioning for vehicle dynamics engineers in ride, handling, and steering development for our OEM client in Chelsea, MI.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering required
- MUST have several years of industry experience in vehicle performance evaluation outside of academics
- Perform subjective and objective testing as well as simulations
- A strong understanding of vehicle dynamics, tires, steering and suspension components
- Valid drivers license
- Demonstrated quality Engineering skill set, to include these or similar:
- Validation Testing
- Data Processing
- Vehicle Systems Knowledge
- Significant travel is required as well as the ability to work in either Auburn Hills or Chelsea on short notice.
Demonstrable passion for automotive; Gear-Heads Welcome. Tell us about yourself!
TEC offers a great suite of benefits including accrual-based vacation that allows you to take a full week off during your first year, 100% Company-Paid health and dental insurance, 401K, and more.
We welcome International Candidates, but you MUST be able to travel Internationally to Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Italy WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS from your date of hire.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO: JOBS@TEC.BIZ
TEC Group, Inc. is an Engineering and Manufacturing Staffing Company. We're the trusted source of excellent engineering talent for OEMs, Tier-one Suppliers, and Manufacturing clients. We're known for our integrity, and high service to our clients and employees alike. As an employee of TEC Group, Inc., you can receive affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer direct deposit (weekly), accrued paid time off, and paid holidays.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:19:21 PDT