Process Engineer - Sealer
Robotic Process Engineer - To design and implement process driven, innovative Sealant and Adhesive Application solutions to meet the expectations of GLOBAL Automation Technologies's customers.
Engineer will be required to perform process engineering analysis and feasibility studies of Sealer automation equipment required for the release of customer quotations and execute our Sealer and Adhesive Systems business requirements by utilizing this information to meet the customers needs and expectations in the field.
- Perform process evaluations, feasibility studies and proposal support prior to the release of quotations.
- Design and implement processes using robots, and a wide variety of applicator products.
- Perform project process execution upon receipt of order.
- Perform customer demonstrations and develop accurate analysis and presentation materials on the
results of demonstrations.
- Be a primary point of contact to customers during system launches
- Actively participate in new and current product development.
- Provide technical expertise and assurance to customers during sales appointments with sales
- Provide continuous improvement feedback for the process engineering group.
Must be process knowledgeable (know what is required to make a process work).
Problem Solving, identifies causes and offer other potential solutions.
Must be organized and able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
Strong Interpersonal skills with emphasis on satisfying the Customer.
Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in a technical engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
Two years of experience with Sealant and Adhesive Application & equipment.
Experience with pumping and fluid delivery/control equipment.
C. PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY
Execution portion of this job requires significant amount of walking and standing on grating and concrete floors.
Proper use of hand tools.
D. ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULING
Exposure to chemicals: PVC sealers and 2 Component Adhesives.
Willing to work occasional overtime when required to meet special deadlines in response to customer requirements.
Up to 80% travel is required - International or Domestic.
GLOBAL Automation Technologies is an Industrial Automation company dedicated to solving automation problems and improving customer productivity. We provide services for a wide range of industries and applications. We help companies save money with automation by reviewing current automation process that may have potentially hidden cost savings if altered or modified.
GLOBAL Automation Technologies is a company that cares about its employees. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
1. Medical Coverage : We offer coverage for preventative care services, doctor visits, surgery and hospital care. There is prescription drug coverage. GLOBAL currently pays 100% of the monthly premiums.
2. Dental Coverage : We offer dental coverage to help employees and their families pay for dental care services. GLOBAL currently pays 100% of the monthly premiums.
3. Retirement benefits : We help employees plan for their future by offering a 401(k) retirement benefit program to supplement social security benefits and personal savings. Employees may defer up to 96% of their gross pay with limits set by the IRS.
4. Flexible Spending Accounts: We help employees to set aside money, on a pre-tax basis, for certain health care and dependent care expenses.
5. Tuition Reimbursement: We help employees upgrade their professional qualifications through a tuition reimbursement plan - for programs that are inline with their job functions. The maximum benefit is $5,250 per year as allowed by the IRS.
6. Paid Time Off : Paid Time Off (PTO) is at 2-weeks per year.
7. Holidays : For all employees, we provide paid time off for 7 standard holidays (New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
8. Employee Incentive Plan : A high-performance culture is critical to our future. We want our employees to be actively engaged in seeking customer-focused solutions to grow the business and boost economic profit. Employee efforts, creativity, and commitment are recognized as key to the company's continued growth and success. In recognition of this contribution, we may award annual performance-based incentives and/or other individual forms of recognition.
9. Service Rewards : In addition to the many award programs through which you may be recognized, you will be formally acknowledged every five years with a special gift that signifies your ongoing service and dedication.
10. The company does provide mobile phone allowance, company issued credit cards for its employees and laptops on an as-needed basis.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:20:27 PDT