Lead Security Technician
Lead Integrators Install, modify, troubleshoot and repair security solutions and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to system users. Project management for three or more concurrent projects and responsible to ensure materials are obtained on time, crew executes installation according to company standards, and customer is trained and satisfied with system function and performance.
Lead Integrators, anticipate project issues, provide shop support for the security crew, communicate upcoming calendar and projects with crew, track crew training progression, and ensure crew has the required Personal Safety Equipment and Tools.
Lead Integrators are the technical face of TecPro and represent themselves as confident, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional with customers and within the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead Installation Teams on security projects. Tasks include, but are not limited to; Pull & terminate cable/wire, mounting & configuring devices, operate equipment (e.g. man-lift or bucket truck), and get your hands dirty
• Review with Estimator and/or Salesperson project details and specifications
• Ensure your assigned team is motivated and executes the project in the allotted amount of time
• Coordinate personal and project tasks and timelines with team(s)
• Obtain product related certifications and maintain advanced product knowledge
• Lead and Assist installers with system installation
• Assist in resolution and service of trouble tickets & support calls
• Maintain personal deadlines in conjunction with comprehensive project calendar
• Responsible for quality and timely project and task completion
• Travel throughout Alaska and the Continental US for integration assignments as needed
• Visit installation locations and assist with installation
• Schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines
• Evaluate team performance and provides feedback and instruction to Technicians and crew
• Provide technical support to technical crew in field and serve as technical expert on security installations
• Install system hardware and components, such as: Computers, monitors, network components, CCTV/Security Cameras (IP-Based Primarily), Alarm Systems (Intrusion Alarm), Access Control, and Fire Alarm Systems
• Install and configure software packages such as access control platforms, Intrusion Panel firmware updates, Camera Updates, Video Management Systems updates as required
• Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users' requirements
• Conduct and lead customer training for installed systems
• Assist Sales and Estimation team with project estimation, walk-throughs, quotes, and proposals as needed
• Maintain and secure all project information accurately
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with customers in-person, phone, email, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years of security related field installation
• Minimum of 3 years of extensive management experience directing and managing technical install crews.
• Must be energetic team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Personal Determination and Resolve with a willingness to embrace daily challenges head-on
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Strong personal management and personal execution skills
• Security & Networking Certifications a Plus (e.g. NICET Video & Fire Alarm, A+, N+, CCNA, Manufacturer Training/Certs, etc)
• Experience working in the Construction field
• Minimum 4 - 6 years progressively responsible experience in project management and/or installation delivery for security programs and equipment
• 2-3 year experience deploying and managing network equipment, network and wire standards
• Handle more than one project and task in unison effectively.
• Very detailed and organized.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering system implementation, software support, network design or installation, etc. is required
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of intrusion systems, electronic access control, CCTV, IP video and surveillance systems
• Strong technical skills and understanding of technology and system components including software, networking, and systems development.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record acceptable to the company's insurance carrier
• Must be able to clear a pre-employment drug screen
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Must be able to complete a vigorous fit-for-duty assessment with lifting up to 50 pounds and a series of assessment exercises
• Top of Market Hourly Rate-DOE
• Health Insurance
TecPro is an exciting, rapidly growing technology and security integration company looking for candidates who love challenges, creativity, personal and professional growth.
Come be a part of an elite, innovative, fast-paced and action-packed team.
For more information, visit: www.TecPro.com
TecPro is an equal opportunity employer.
Castle Rock, CO
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:35:12 PDT