Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance)
Title: Systems Engineer Location: Miami , FL Work Requirements: Must be able to obtain secret clearance. Must be a US Citizen
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing systems to align into regional Enterprise mission environment.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 10-15 years of directly related experience in network and systems administration and engineering in both physical and virtual datacenter environments.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2012, Active Directory, VMWare 5.x or higher, NetApp Storage technologies and other vendor SAN/NAS technologies.
- MCSA / MCSE
- VMWare VCP 5.0 or higher
- CompTIA Sec+ CE or related DoD IAT Level II certification
- Microsoft SharePoint (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL (Preferred)
- Microsoft SCCM/SCOM (Preferred)
- NetApp Certified DataCenter Administrator (NCDA) (Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Masters Degree a big plus
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:08:38 PDT