Job Description: Our client, a supplier of providing vehicle services, material handling equipment, machined parts and vehicle wiring harnesses to companies across the country, is seeking an experienced CNC machinist.
Position Type: Evaluation Hire, Long Term, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift
Pay Rate: $19-25/hour. Pay will be based on experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience with CNC operation/programming, and set up
- Ability to troubleshoot programs and make adjustments as necessary
- Experience with Fadal controls
- MUST have experience with GibbsCam software
- Excellent Math skills (trigonometry, Geometry, stand tool engineering data)
- Experience inspecting first and inprocess parts using precision measurement tools
- Knowledge of blueprint reading, G Code, and following specifications and guidelines
- Knowledge of MAZAK CNC vertical Milling machine a HUGE PLUS!
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
Redford Charter Township, MI
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:03:53 PST