We are looking for someone with a love for site development in a Microsoft environment. Just as important as degrees and credentials are Aptitude and Attitude. If you are smart and dedicated we will provide training and skills mentoring. (If you think you are a future IT Rock star, but that you just need a chance, this could be that chance)
We build intranets, extranets, and public facing portals using Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio. And we are the team many companies call on to fix SharePoint calamities.
Our SharePoint Developers
- Work on all phases of SharePoint applications development, systems analysis, and programming activities.
- Assist in planning, architecting, developing, customizing and integrating SharePoint solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Web Parts utilizing SharePoint Server 2010 and/or 2013, InfoPath, and various other .NET components.
- Are responsible for assisting the team in estimates for project deliverables and providing alternative solutions and technical expertise across a range of applications, systems and technologies.
- Work within a team of frontend, backend developers in .Net and SharePoint integration solutions.
A passion for technology is a must when working in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and projects and this opportunity presents multiple challenges that requires excellence each day. This opportunity requires a collaborator and proven team player who firmly believes in the value of upholding our unique and established process, knowledge transfer documentation and providing transparency around risks or road blocks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as this position will be communicating with other team members and clients
- Knowledge of sound business practices
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding expectations and anticipating the project needs
- Must be a self-starter and focused on team performance
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience and/or Microsoft related credentials
- 5 - 7 years of overall development experience
- A minimum of 4+ years utilizing C#, ASP.NET with hands-on coding experience in .NET 3.0, 3.5, or 4.0
- Knowledge of and experience with SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
- Well-versed with out-of-the-box SharePoint features and custom web parts using C#
- Experience supporting large scale SharePoint implementations
- Site Collection using SharePoint 2013 Publishing Site Template and Features
- Experience developing No Code Sandboxed Solution (NCSS)
- Visual Studio 2013 SharePoint Project with Custom XML Site Definition
- Search Display Templates
- Experience developing C# Sandboxed Solutions
- File Streams, Event Receivers
- Migration experience
- Basic architecture prowess
- SharePoint search design and implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services
- Experience with SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, and Role-Based Templates) is highly preferred
- Made in the U.S.A
Ours is an entrepreneurial environment offering opportunities to grow your experience and income. Please provide your compensation requirements along with a resume and Microsoft certifications.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:45:13 PDT