Technical Support Specialist
Regional security electronics integrator and provider seeks applicants for the position of IT Desktop and Technical Support.
- Evaluates system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying work load and capacity of computer system.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc
- Minimum 2+ Years IT, Network, Desktop Support or IT Hardware or Infrastructure Experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, required
- Must have Strong IT Skills
- Possess a desire to move up within company, i.e. work toward Electrical Card (LEA or LEB)
- Fully Paid Medical Benefits (plus other benefits)
- Excellent In-House Training provided
- Certified Firm, Can Indenture Candidates toward Electric Card over 3-year Period
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Retirement Package
- Paid Vacation
A & E Security and Electronic Solutions is a nearly 50 year old company and a regional security integrator. We have offices in McMinnville and Seaside, Oregon.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:58:55 PDT