Accounting and Tax Manager
ACCOUNTING AND TAX MANAGER - Special opportunity at a different kind of CPA firm!
- Are you passionate, enthusiastic and helpful?
- Do you have a strong interest in small business?
- Are you tired of the "fire drill" mentality at your current firm? (Late nights that never end, always another "accounting emergency")
- Looking for work/life balance AND a unique opportunity for success? (Would you like to go home for dinner on time ?)
- Are you an accountant with a fresh, energetic and great personality? (Is this an oxymoron?)
- Do you want to work directly with awesome, invested business owners?
- Are you interested in being part of a unique firm that is laid back and thinks outside the box? (Yes you can wear jeans, and no you can not wear a tie)
- Do you want to be a part of a firm that values what you can bring to the table?
As an Accounting and Tax Manager, your main responsibility will be to provide outstanding personal service to a section of our small business clientele. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and our systems keep workflow running smoothly throughout the year. You will supervise and review the monthly accounting process, prepare and review tax filings (S corp, LLC, 1040) and help our clients with ongoing tax planning. As a primary contact person, you will provide exceptional personal service to clients in long-lasting working relationships. We need your help to service a rapidly growing number of clients. And, you will have a seat at our management table. Your entrepreneurial drive to help us grow our business is just as important as your technical skills!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a CPA firm
- CPA or EA required
- Upbeat, confident and friendly personality
- Passionate about small business and their success
- Experience with tax return prep for S Corps, LLCs and individuals
- Have common sense and know how to use it
- Be able to work with any type of small business owner (blue collar or white collar, it doesn't matter to us)
- Must be computer savvy, embrace technology, and be willing to learn a bunch of new stuff (We use QuickBooks, UltraTax, Bill.com, FileCabinet CS, Practice CS, and, and, and...see a buncha stuff)
- Desire to learn and grow your professional skills
Patrick Accounting and Tax Services, PLLC is a Memphis-based CPA firm that specializes in serving small businesses. We have a history of strong and steady growth and we will continue that into the foreseeable future! We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly accounting, tax prep and planning, outsourced bookkeeping, payroll processing, and most importantly - advice and consultation. Our clients depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients' success.
We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business. We have rock-solid systems in place for providing client service that allows our staff scheduling flexibility and balance (no "fire drills").
We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping other team members develop new skills quickly. We help our staff develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals.
For more information about who we are, please visit www.patrickaccounting.com.
Patrick Accounting and Tax Services, PLLC will reward your talents with an attractive salary of $60-$80K plus numerous bonus opportunities. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes 100% paid medical for you, dental, vision, Simple IRA, and paid holidays & vacation. Enjoy a convenient Poplar/240 location along with additional benefits such as flexible scheduling, ability to work from home once you are ready, paid continuing education, all the chocolate you can eat, and "free lunch" days.
If you have the skills and energy we need, we prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Key Words: CPA, Tax Manager, Accountant, controller, assistant controller, CFO, accounting, finance, small business, entrepreneurial, accounting manager, senior accountant
Patrick Accounting and Tax Services, a CPA firm in Memphis, TN and Nashville, TN, offers small business owners a full spectrum of professional services including BOSS (Back Office Support System), Accounting, Payroll, Strategic Planning and Tax Preparation & Planning throughout the Mid-South and Nashville areas. Beyond our services, we provide clients with insight into their financial status. We know that every client has different goals and changing needs, so we work with you throughout the year to offer advice, review your financial records and ensure there are no surprises at year end.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:35:02 PDT