The Billing/Collections Associate will prepare accurate and timely invoices for various jobs, collect all required supporting documentation, analyze information and report results of research. The Billing/Collections Associate will conduct soft collections via telephone and email, documenting attempts, and following up to resolve past due balances. The ideal candidate will have experience with financial software, strong written and verbal communication skills, and be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple assignments.
• Must have a minimum 2 years Accounts Receivable/Collections experience
• Must be able to type 45 wpm and a min 10 key 6000 kph
• Must be able to handle a high volume of data entry
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Must have solid computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Outlook.
• Must be a logical quick thinker with a proactive approach to work.
• High School Diploma
• MS Office training certificates a plus
Amphion, founded in 1998 and headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California, is one of our nation's fastest growing full service security systems integrators.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:20:39 PDT