Data Privacy Analyst
Your Unlimited Career Growth Opportunity
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth and personal information for everyone on earth. Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Managed Privacy Services team as a Privacy Analyst and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role
The FairWarning Privacy Analyst is responsible for accelerating our customers' path to a successful patient privacy program through activities designed to prepare their organization for a robust monitoring program, using FairWarning patient privacy intelligence solution. Privacy Analysts change the lives of our customers and their clientele by building trust in applications containing sensitive information through industry-leading technology, expertise, best practices and a passionate commitment to privacy in order to protect their sensitive information. The Privacy Analyst must have a strong ability to work with both customers and members of the FairWarning team to successfully complete various activities related to customer application education and satisfaction, industry trends, and expertise in data analysis with the overarching goal of providing a compliant and robust monitoring program.
- Review and analyze Team's Alerts to identify suspicious activity
- Document Investigations for potential incidents found during analysis of Alerts
- Grow and maintain positive relationships with Managed Privacy Services customers by serving as a point of contact for training requests, proactive monitoring, ad-hoc investigations, benchmarking reports, and managing workflows
- Develop expertise in Big Data, Industry Trends, Privacy Regulations, and the FairWarning solution
- Act as a liaison between Managed Privacy Services customers and various departments within FairWarning
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical workflow a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations a plus
- Experience with data analytics / data mining a plus
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company's industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 08:01:47 PDT