Position ID: cITs0268
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract To Perm (6 Months)
Title: Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise File Transfer
This position is to engineer, deploy, and manage current and future Enterprise Managed File Transfer environments.
Day To Day Responsibilities Include
• Will assist with the deployment of an enterprise managed file transfer system.
• Will work to integrate the enterprise managed file transfer system with other software platforms throughout the organization.
• Works with both internal and external file transfers.
• Works hand in hand with project managers, other engineers, administrators, and customers to deliver projects on time and in budget.
• Assists with the development of documentation for requirements, architectural designs, engineering drawings and diagrams, as well as operational policies and procedures.
• Assists with the development of documents and best practices for system installation, deployment, and operation.
• Assists with technology proof of concept selection criteria, evaluation, and testing.
• Explores and stays abreast of new technologies that can bring value to the organization.
• Encourages an environment of sharing and team work among the project teams.
• Associates degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, 6 months of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic knowledge of file transfer procedures
• Basic understanding of FTP/SFTP Software
• Previous experience with IPSwitch's WSFTP Pro software would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with IPSwitch's MOVEit Central and MOVEit DMZ software would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with the following protocols - SFTP, FTPS, FTP, SSH, and PGP would be beneficial
• Previous experience working with the ITIL and ITSM models would be beneficial
• Demonstrates good judgment and experience in technology selection and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Provide excellent customer service, leadership, communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Demonstrate strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens, understands, and gets clarification. Seeks other input at all phases of the project.
Required Skills and Tech
DNS * 1 Yrs.
Powershell * 1 Yrs.
Windows Server 2012 * 2 Yrs.
Windows Systems Administration * 2 Yrs.
ITIL 6 Months
IT Service Management model (ITSM) 6 Months
Connections IT Services is in the business of Aligning Strategy with Talent
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:25:12 PDT