Environmental Engineer / Scientist
First Environment, Inc., a leading environmental consulting services company that provides strategic environmental and engineering services throughout the U.S., has a challenging career opportunity in their northern New Jersey headquarters for an Environmental Engineer/Scientist.
- Serve as member of forensic team developing expert reports for complex environmental litigation cases
- Review historic site plans, aerial photographs and archival material
- Research technical papers and reports
- Draft expert reports
- Prepare legal exhibits and references
- Prepare trial demonstratives
- Prepare expert witnesses for testimony
- Maintain databases
- Conduct document management
- Review and code documents into software applications
- 3 - 5 years of environmental, chemical or geotechnical engineering experience
- B.S. / M.S. degree in environmental, chemical or geotechnical engineering
- Knowledge of litigation support software preferred (e.g., Concordance, Ringtail, or Relativity)
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS)
- Proficiency in reviewing and understanding environmental and scientific data
- Strong interpersonal, writing and analytical skills
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k); education reimbursement; and full participation in a pay for performance incentive program.
Please send your resume by mail or e-mail to:
First Environment, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
91 Fulton Street
Boonton, NJ 07005
No phone calls and no employment agency submissions, please.
First Environment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
First Environment is an environmental consulting and engineering firm established in 1987. Organizations ranging from manufacturers to government agencies turn to us to successfully resolve their environmental issues.
Our professional staff consists of engineers, environmental scientists, attorneys, economists, business and policy strategists, and management system experts, many with advanced degrees and significant industry experience.
First Environment is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 06:34:06 PDT