Senior Salesforce Developer
The Jr. Architect/Senior Developer of our Salesforce.com (SFDC) will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the Sales, Order and Learning applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Must be hands on with declarative and programmatic capabilities (includes Visualforce, Apex, Sales force integration, Security Implementation, SOQL, SOSL, APIs etc.) of Salesforce.com platform
- Manage and provide guidance to our offshore in-house development team
- Salesforce Integration experience with different platforms & Experience on Salesforce1 and Lightening is highly desirable
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com's Administration and creating Roles Profiles, Page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Record Types
- Extensive Experience in Visual Force, Apex Controller, Writing triggers, Creating Objects, fields, Custom Page layouts, custom Fields, and other standard Functionalities
- Extensive Experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages and Dashboards
- Should also be familiar with Java, PHP, web service integrations and open source languages.
- Quickly become the subject matter expert related to key cloud applications such as Sales, Order and Learning.
- Work cross-functionally with key areas such as IT, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience.
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to SFDC application.
- Administration of the SFDC environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Manage overall data quality and integrity in SFDC.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with SFDC and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Maintain, enhance and develop reports and dashboards.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed through additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources.
- Provide Salesforce support for Global sales team.
- Participate in the selection, testing, installation and maintenance of AppExchange applications.
- Familiar with Twilio and their APIs or other Telephony is preferred
- Participate in team based work groups to assess business initiatives and support product enhancements.
- Analyze, maintain and document current and to-be process flows in accordance with business and functional requirements including the ability to read and design data flow and entity diagrams.
- Must be able to coordinate with outside partners, communicate issues with software providers and manage outside technical consultants assigned to team.
- Applies broad knowledge of the business, its products and processes, combined with a solid technical understanding to advise sales team and help architect and evolve the existing Salesforce application.
- Evaluate sales operations goals and requirements to craft a solution within the Salesforce toolset utilizing enterprise industry best practices that met the company objectives.
- Utilize prior experience in an enterprise or global company to lead the effort to establish, define, maintain and communicate guidelines, standards and best practices within a sales organization and the automation of processes.
- Assist in the development of the company's Sales and Operations Planning Forecasting and Demand Planning strategies to achieve best-in-class sales team.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, finance and IT teams to develop a baseline sales plan, new product introductions, and sales promotions strategy.
- Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, and alerts within Salesforce.
- Design, advise, develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and executive dashboards to provide analytics on sales team effectiveness and sales targets.
- Drive communication and training on sales processes and tools to ensure effectiveness and productivity of the entire team on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and assist in cross functional projects and processes aimed to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline. Masters or MBA preferred.
- Knowledgeable of web services and available technologies for the Salesforce.com stack, API and ETL processes in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge on Salesforce campaign and marketing automation feature set is desired.
- Project Management skills or ability to develop skills.
- Familiar with ERP enterprise applications and concepts.
- Operational background in Sales, Marketing, IT and/or Customer Service.
- Familiar with salesforce.com Apex and Visual Force Page development. Actual coding not skills required.
- Comfortable with handling technical implementation, deploying plug in applications, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance within Saleforce.com
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Development
- 3 years of demonstrated experience at an enterprise or global company with a perspective on projects and applications.
- Experience managing large installations of SFDC.
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Technical Capacity
The physical demands of the position are typical of those found in a traditional office environment. The Senior Salesorce.com Developer will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and talk both in person and over the phone.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Knight Capital Funding has established itself as a leading specialist in the business funding space. Each month, our funding specialists work with business owners across various industries to help them acquire the working capital needed to reach their business goals. We understand the serious investment of time and resources that business owners make when chasing the dream of starting and operating their own businesses. We at Knight Capital Funding pride ourselves on helping turn those dreams into realities by stepping in to support our clients when their banks turn them down for loans. At Knight Capital Funding, personal credit is not a barrier to business funding. Rather, we look at time in business, business growth potential, and business monthly revenue stream.
Miami Beach, FL
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 11:57:13 PDT