Controls Engineering I
We are looking for a Controls Engineer I who will work collaboratively with other professionals in engineering, assembly, and service to ensure that the control of machines and systems adhere to the highest standards of reliability, functionality, and operator friendliness.
- Modify and maintain programs for machines and complete systems.
- Review and troubleshoot customer field issues and recommend viable solutions for quick resolution.
- Assist Service Department in troubleshooting machines, either in the field via telephone or on-site at the customer's facility.
- Ensure that programs follow a standardized and structured format for ease of understanding.
- Four year degree in Electrical Engineering or a two year Associate's Degree in Engineering with four years of experience.
- Experience and/or familiarity with motion control, servo controls, HMI, and packaging equipment.
- AB, Fanuc PLC experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year AutoCad experience required.
- Must exhibit a high level of troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Able to read, understand, analyze and problem solve electrical schematics and engineering related software programs.
- Able to tutor and/or lead others on designs and projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Able to collaborate as a team member to resolve problems.
- Available to travel to customer locations up to 20% of the time.
- Able to sit at a desk or in meetings for extended periods including performing extensive computer tasks.
Delkor Systems, Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer of packaging systems with innovative solutions to automatically form, load, inspect, wrap and seal packaging trays, cartons and cases. Delkor designs practical solutions that enable customers to become lower-cost producers through the application of automation, robotics and other packaging line efficiencies. For more than 40 years Delkor has provided high-quality, innovative packaging machines.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:27:19 PDT