Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Employee Type: Part-Time Education: Some College
Part-time, permanent position providing support for ongoing technical and non-technical projects. The position requires data comparison/validation, scheduling resources and meetings, communication of deadlines internally and to client team members as well as escalation of missed deadlines. This position will require the successful candidate to be comfortable working with technology and have decent knowledge and experience working within Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc. This position will require the administrator to be self-starting with a willingness to learn.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The applicant will need to perform assigned tasks including but not limited to:
- Meeting scheduling and coordination
- Keep tasks on schedule
- Communicate internally to ensure all team members are aware of tasks and responsibilities
- Data comparison and validation reports
- Maintain user confidence and protect operation by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed
This position will have opportunities for those that are interested in career growth in the areas of project management and training.
The ideal applicant will enjoy working with people, is comfortable learning new technology, and have experience in the following:
- Scheduling and maintaining a project schedule
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and gather information to resolve issues independently as well as escalate when appropriate
- Prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to dress and conduct themselves in a professional manner with all levels of the organization
Baecore Group, Inc. is a firm specializing in Municipal Government. We provide Business Process Improvement, Project Management, Systems Implementation and Business Intelligence solutions to our customers.
Oak Park, IL
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:33:21 PDT