This role is located in a sophisticated neighborhood in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead/Northside Parkway area).
We offer an array of company provided benefits and perks: Extremely Competitive Annual Compensation, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays, Quarterly Department Bonus Incentive, Quarterly Metric Bonus, Variety of Health and Welfare Benefit Options, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Long Term Disability, Retirement Savings Match, Complimentary snacks daily, Company provided luncheons, a casual dress environment, and most importantly...a dynamic supportive team.
The Corporate Accountant will work directly with the Accounting Supervisor and Controller to produce timely and accurate financial information. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently implementing the company's global cash flow plan and applying principals of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. This role has no direct reports.
Essential Duties or Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, taking on new tasks and accomplishing related results as needed.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.
- Reconciles multiple bank accounts and balance sheets on a daily and monthly basis assuring all transactions are posted for the monthly close process.
- Review and post monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the month.
- At least 3 years of General Ledger experience.
- Ability to process accounts payable.
- Maintain multiple general ledgers for multiple entities/companies.
- Assist management, as needed with financial information requests and questions.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strict confidentiality to ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing analysis making adjustments as necessary.
- Ability to understand Accruals, Prepaids, Depreciation and Fixed Assets making monthly journal entries to record transactions.
- Maintain Solid understanding of inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Five plus years' general ledger accounting experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; taking on new tasks and accomplishing related results. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization.
- Mid-tier Accounting Software (MAS90 financial application experience preferred).
Strategic Link Consulting is a global management firm headquartered in Kennesaw, GA, which offers Business Process Outsource (BPO) solutions to its clients in the financial services sector. Strategic Link Consulting is committed to delivering innovation, growth opportunities and increased profitability to our clients. Our strategies utilize our expertise in consulting, technology, shared services and outsourcing to help clients perform at the highest levels via the use of best-in-breed in-source and outsource strategies. Using our financial services industry knowledge and expertise, we help our clients to take advantage of business and technology trends and develop specific customized solutions to improve their business performance.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 07:16:37 PDT