Field Service Engineer
We are looking to add a Service Engineer in our New York City office to provide implementation and support services for NICE Call Recording systems.
Candidates must be fluent with all MS Window products and have the following skills:
- Experienced in installing and maintaining Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2012 and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Understanding of MSSQL and/or MySQL required (Certification a plus)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and decision making ability
- Understanding of hardware
- IT Industry Standard, Voice/VoIP, and Networking Certifications a plus
- Experience with telephony infrastructure, VoIP and customer service helpful
The position will require up to 40-50% travel.
The successful candidate should be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis and on relatively short notice.
This position also includes participation in an on-call rotation during evenings and weekends.
Wilmac is a leading provider of NICE Systems compliance call recording solutions in the US and Canada. These systems capture, store, retrieve and analyze customer interactions for Public Safety organizations (911 Centers), Financial Institutions and Call Centers. We have offices in Rochester, New York City, Philadelphia and Toronto; however, our installed base is throughout North America.
New York, NY
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 06:10:48 PDT