Senior Test Engineer
General Requirements Interacts with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions. Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Manages the overall test effort and provides leadership to the senior test engineer. Manages assigned AIS business areas, plans, creates and execute test execution, provides test reports.
- Solid experience Design, develops, and deploys automated tests.
- Extensive background in developing automated test suites
- Good understanding of agile and SCRUM development principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Researches, recommends and establishes best practices in manual and automated testing to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results
- Proven track record of build test automation teams and frameworks in large organizations ability to work in high pace environment
- Proven track record with variety of standard or nonstandard automated tools and solutions manager but technical hands on expertise required
- Develop automated test suites to ensure quality standards
- Understands agile methodologies (Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment Assist with creation of testing automation software/scripts to improve performance and efficiency
- Create Design document and test automation implementation plan.
- Interact with product managers and engineers to drive projects to on-time, quality releases.
- Familiar with Jenkins, SVN, Sonar, Nexus, Selenium Web driver, Test Complete, SOAP UI, J-Unit/ N-Unit/ Test NG.
- Experience using Jenkins or other continuous integration environments.
- Enjoy using multiple tools and languages: e.g. Java, Groovy, Java-script.
- Familiar with distributing testing techniques
Qualifications: 5 years of experience on the overall Software Testing Life Cycles including Requirement Analysis/Gathering, Test Planning, Test Case Development, Test Execution, Test Automation, and Test Reporting for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Make a difference with Swain Techs.
As you consider a career at Swain Techs, you will find countless opportunities to contribute to solutions that are changing the world in real and measurable ways in our technical, engineering, and enterprise IT core business areas.
Why Swain Techs?
Swain Techs is an award winning 8(a) certified small business with over a decade of exceptional performance.
Headquartered in Horsham, PA with offices in Washington, DC., Virginia, Delaware, New York and Florida Swain Techs has been awarded more than $20M in prime contracts in the last three (3) years with U.S. Navy-NAVAIR PMA 250, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Department of Commerce-US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Agency (CBPA) We are among the fastest 5000 growing companies in the US for 2014 and 2015 according to Inc. Magazine.
We are CMMi ML3 appraised for Development & Services plus Service System Development and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We know that our continued success begins with you.
Swain Techs is always looking for bright, energetic, entrepreneurial people to join our team.
So if you are looking for an exciting environment, where your opinion is highly valued and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you.
Come and discover what makes Swain Techs a great place to work.
Visit our web site http://swaintechs.com/careers
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 11:19:43 PDT