Network Support Technician
Development Services Group, Inc. (DSG), a national research firm, seeks a network support technician to support daily operations in the Bethesda, MD headquarters.
- Providing daily in-office support to approximately 50 network users
- Assisting the Network Administrator by providing complete life cycle support for a variety of Windows-based computer hardware systems
- Assisting with hardware and software installation/configuration, and preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting and resolving user network/hardware/software problems
- Providing support for the VoIP telephone system and all ancillary office equipment
Applicant must be skilled at:
- Diagnosing and resolving difficult issues with hardware, software, networks, and operating systems
- Investigating and applying Antivirus and OS patches and service packs to servers and workstations
- Managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment independently with general direction and support available.
- Monitoring network analytics using remote monitoring and management tools
- Troubleshooting point-to-point connectivity issues
- Carefully lifting and moving normal office equipment and computer hardware
- Assisting, as needed, with data entry and project specific tasks using software tools such as Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Constant Contact
- 3 year of hands-on experience supporting recent builds of Windows OS, Windows Server, and Exchange Server in a network environment.
- History of reliable work attendance
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have legal authority to work permanently in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer:
-Business Casual Dress
-Salary based upon experience
DSG is a woman-owned small business in downtown Bethesda, Maryland, that works extensively with federal, state, and local agencies, especially in behavioral health, justice, and education. We have special expertise and experience in assisting programs that address the health and behavioral needs of high-risk populations. We take pride in our work, and we are committed to making a difference in the work of our client agencies and the people they serve.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:12:39 PDT