Director, Clinical Quality Transformation
CureMD is seeking a Program Manager to join the Clinical Quality Transformation (CQT) Team. CureMD's CQT program serves as a resource hub of primary care transformation, quality improvement (QI) and health information technology (HIT) training and technical assistance for Federal and State programs nationwide.
1. Analyze, develop, implement and facilitate changes to new and existing Pay for Performance, Value Based Purchasing, Transitional Case Management, Meaningful Use, Patient Centered Medical Home, Physician Quality Reporting System, and Medicare-based Incentive Programs
2. Track measurements, payments and financial opportunities for Federal and State programs including but not limited to: Meaningful Use (MU), Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Merit-based Incentive Programs (MIPS), Transitional Case Management (TCM), Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), and Value Based Purchasing (VBP) programs
3. Develop, monitor, evaluate, and report on patient care outcomes and gaps in care from dashboards or payer report cards, and provide strategic advice regarding opportunities for improvements
4. Work closely with Population Health teams to target areas of opportunity and maximize Pay for Performance, avoiding penalties and report trends
5. Assume a lead role for all aspects of planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of assigned projects
6. Serve as the project manager and primary point of contact for health centers and collaborative partners
7. Prepare training materials and facilitate onsite/ remote coaching sessions and customer trainings
8. Aggregate and analyze data for reporting to health centers, funders, etc.
9. Foster and manage meaningful customer relationships and provide leadership for analysis, engineering, implementation, quality assurance, legal and finance teams
10. Develop professional relationships relevant to clinical, policy, public health and clinical practice transformation
1. Bachelors of Science Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or a similar field, and three years of professional healthcare experience in quality improvement, project management, or data analysis
2. Experience with Medical Staff Office technology suite and other relevant financial applications
3. HEDIS, QUAR, Pay for Performance or related program experience
4. Healthcare or Health Insurance work experience
5. Experience working with Meaningful Use (MU), Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Merit-based Incentive Programs (MIPS), Transitional Case Management (TCM), Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), and/or Value Based Purchasing (VBP) programs is preferred.
6. Working knowledge of practice transformation/facilitation models and techniques including quality improvement methodologies.
7. Experience with practice transformation activities including patient-centered medical home (PCMH) assistance, workflow redesign, process improvement, and/or coaching/training.
8. Proven relationship building and interpersonal skills
9. Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment
10. Demonstrated experience effectively managing high performance teams
11. Strong written, presentation, and group facilitation skills
12. Self-starter, energetic, "can-do" attitude
13. Metrics-centered mindset
CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes.
Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns.
New York, NY
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:53:13 PDT