Principal Software Engineer
The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing core business functionality for our next-generation background check product. This includes, but is not limited to, researching and prototyping business workflow solutions, designing and developing data services, building integrations with third-party vendors, and constructing user interfaces.
At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship for employment visas.
- Leading technology decisions as it relates to architecture and integrated solutions
- Assess software technology in the clients' environment
- Provide recommendations on solutions
- Lead development efforts
- Produce technical diagrams and architectural plans
- Gather business requirements and provide technological solutions
- Collaborate with the team and provide general leadership and advice throughout project execution
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Expert-level system development experience in the following technologies:
- Workflow Systems (JBoss BPM, Activiti, Bonitasoft, Camunda, etc)
- Rules Engines (Drools, JBoss BRMS)
- EAI, ESB, Messaging
- Cloud-based infrastructure especially AWS
- Experience using different development methodologies including Scrum or TDD
- CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Build Technologies such as Maven or Groovy
- Java 1.7 and above
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Accurate Background is a leading provider of comprehensive employee screening and human resource support services, including international background screening, drug testing and health screening, electronic I-9 and E-Verify, and ATS integration services. Our client base covers a diverse spectrum of industries and includes businesses of all sizes, from small to enterprise and Fortune 500 companies. Our customer-focused culture and award-winning support teams empower clients to hire and retain the best talent and provide positive experiences for candidates and employees.
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:04:28 PDT