Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for handling all data entry related to Accounts Payable, including providing support in the preparation of vendor analyses. Reconciliation of all related accounts to the general ledger, and generation of related reports.
- Audit Check requests for approval, accuracy, back-up, and coding in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and input accounts payable data into accounting systems.
- Responsible for preparation, timely mailing, and distribution of vendor checks under supervision of G/L Accountant.
- Maintain accurate and complete Vendor files and update vendor information in MIP as needed.
- Handle telephone inquiries from vendors and staff, and research invoices and payments made when required.
- Prepare A/P related journal entries, account analyses and reconciliations, including audit and tax related schedules.
- Process, distribute, and file 1099 forms at year end.
- Work on special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- AA or BS preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in AP or equivalent education
- Prior GL and account reconciliation experience required
- Must be well Organized and detail oriented.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills required
- Microsoft office experience required
Pay 39 - 49K DOE
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:20:13 PDT