Connections IT Services is hiring a Senior SharePoint Engineer to provide an expert level of SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer and other software platform support. The SharePoint Engineer applies high-level technical skill to large business systems and problems. Performs functions to design, analyze, develop and implement new systems and modify existing applications to meet the goals of the organization. Plans, organizes, and coordinates projects or phases of projects. Self-directed to install, maintain, and monitor the operation of major systems and upgrade of software platforms. Conducts end user training and resolves end user issues.
Position ID: cITs0285
Location: Irving, Tx
Duration: 24 Months
Title: Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Experience in programming or scripting (.NET, C#, Java, vbscript, etc)
- Sharepoint 2010 and 2013
- Sharepoint Server 2013/2013
- Sharepoint Designer Workflows
- SharePoint Process Automation
- SQL Server
- Web services
- Windows Sharepoint Services
- Server back-up/support, change/problem management, database management, and/or asset management
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Assist in the deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013 and the development of various automated business solutions, such as process workflow, specialized Web Parts and electronic forms.
- Advise site owners on the capabilities and use of SharePoint
- Develop Custom lists, surveys, templates/style sheets and document/images libraries
- Participate in client meetings and assist in the development of their site
- Demonstrates proficiency with multiple hardware and software platforms
- Coordinates major installations, updates, maintains, and monitors the operation of the major systems including, but not limited to, server back-up/support, change/problem management, database management, and/or asset management
- Troubleshooting/resolution of complex problems; and equipment planning, procurement, configuration, and deployment.
- Develops/facilitates training classes and/or establishes and maintains procedures/documentation for supported Automation products.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 -7 years SharePoint administration and user support.
- SharePoint certification preferred
- Six months SharePoint 2010 / 2013 experience preferred
- SharePoint Server, C#, .NET Framework, ADO, HTML, CSS XML, SQL Server, Web Services
- SharePoint Designer experience preferred.
- Microsoft IIS experience preferred.
- SQL Database 2008 and 2012 a plus
- Agile development preferred
- Ability to work well with clients
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong proficiency using multiple hardware/software platforms and/or significant expertise in a particular technology and/or supervisory responsibility for other technical staff
Connections IT Services is in the business of Aligning Strategy with Talent
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 08:11:39 PDT