.NET Web Developer
Candidate must have 5 or more years of experience in the development and deployment of custom Web-based applications utilizing the technologies and approaches identified above.
Applicant must be expert in the use of:
• Visual Studio 2010 and 2014 (ASP.NET)
• SQL Server 2008 and above
• IIS 6
Applicants must meet the following non-technical requirements:
• Must be a quick learner
• Must work on-site in Bethesda 20-40 hours each week
• Applicants must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
• Must have intense attention to detail
• Analytical and problem solving skills for creation and testing of programs
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
Please e-mail resume.
DSG is a woman-owned small business in downtown Bethesda, Maryland, that works extensively with federal, state, and local agencies, especially in behavioral health, justice, and education. We have special expertise and experience in assisting programs that address the health and behavioral needs of high-risk populations. We take pride in our work, and we are committed to making a difference in the work of our client agencies and the people they serve.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:07:39 PDT